What to wear (or not):
- Helmets are required. Our staff will provide you with a hairnet and assist you with selecting a helmet. You’re welcome to bring your own so long as it’s DOT approved (or better), and is a closed face style.
- No open toed shoes, sandals, flip-flops, etc.
- Dresses & Skirts should be avoided. Getting in and out of a go-kart isn’t exactly a dignified process. So to avoid exposing oneself, we suggest pants or shorts.
- No loose clothing like scarfs, loose head dress, etc.
Alcohol & Drugs:
Drivers who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will NOT be allowed to drive.
- NO BUMPING! These are not bumper cars. Any driver who is bumping walls, other drivers, or is driving in a manner deemed dangerous by the staff, will be asked to leave. Violators could also be charged by the police.
- Keep hands and feet inside the kart at all times.
- No stopping or swerving on the track.
Drivers must be at least 4’3″ in height and at least 13yrs old.
However, on Friday and Saturday nights, the minimum age is 16yrs old.